“I don’t want to be a princess who sits on the sidelines; I want to be present and actively involved. It’s a life with a purpose.”
Princess Charlene of Monaco
The Foundation is an international organisation and has initiatives running across the world. We have offices in Monaco, South Africa, and America. Soon, the Foundation will be branching further into Africa and Asia as well!
International collaboration enables us to access additional, often specific, expertise, gain new perspectives, and build relationships with others. Drowning is a worldwide pandemic; therefore, the Foundation will continue expanding its reach and programmes until every child, family and community are safe.
The Foundation’s international initiatives
- The Crossing: Calvi – Monaco Water Bike Challenge 2020
- Our partnership with the Educational Development Projects Trust (EDP Trust) in Ghana
- Our international Water Safety programmes
- Our Learn to Swim programmes across the world
- Our global Sports & Education programmes