“My foundation is based on helping children, and I handpick projects that are close to my heart and home.”
Princess Charlene of Monaco
The Foundation’s various volunteer programmes allow us to clean the environment around our pools, rivers, and oceans, repair and revitalise derelict state swimming pools and bring sponsored swimming lessons to the underprivileged.
Whatever we do, and whoever we do it with and for, the Foundation aims to inspire, save lives, and empower our ambassadors and affiliates to continue making a difference in their communities.
The Foundation’s various social programmes and initiatives
- Donated 150 pairs of school shoes to Lesabe Primary School, Benoni
- Built 3 new modular classrooms complete with fully operational kitchens, storerooms, and toilets at Gugulesizwe Primary School, Daveyton
- Giving access to 400 000 children across 4 300 schools in South Africa to Princess Charlene’s Living Water programme, in partnership with Lifesaving South Africa
- #educate2gether initiative to reach 2 million children
- Donated a bus to Kiddies Aqua Swimming to transport children safely to and from their swimming lessons.